Purple Line Transit Partners is committed to community, business, and stakeholder engagement. We are excited to share information about our team, the project, and upcoming outreach meetings. Events are being planned and will be posted as they are developed.
- Job Center Open House – Saturday, May 20, 2017 (for more information click here)
- “Meet the Concessionaire” Open House (for more information click here)
Prince George’s County – Tuesday, May 23, 2017 6:30-8:30 PM
Montgomery County – Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:30-8:30 PM
- Construction & Workforce Development Fair – Thursday, March 22, 2018 (for more information click here)
- PLTC Mentoring Series – MDOT DBE certification held April 25, 2019 (for more information click here)
- PLTC At-grade station outreach event held April 25, 2019 (for more information click here)
- This event has passed.
Mentoring Series Workshop: QA/QC
November 14 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
The Purple Line Transit Constructors (PLTC) would like to invite you to attend a Mentoring Series Workshop focusing on Quality. This workshop will be lead by industry professionals, current implementing and managing the Purple Line Transit Project’s quality program.
Attendees will learn:
- What Quality Assurance (QA) Means
- What Quality Control (QC) Means
- How QA and QC work together
- Review of the Purple Line Quality Plan
- How it’s implemented, and more!
Don’t miss this great opportunity to increase your knowledge on a critical element of contracting. You will gain pertinent information to make you even more successful on the Purple Line Transit Project, or any other projects where your company must create or adhere to a safety plan.